Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.I found this tag through my friend’s blog The Bookish Libra.
This week’s topic is Bookstores/Libraries I’ve Always Wanted to Visit. I love the idea of this topic. Here is a list of some of them I’d love to visit
- Livraria Lello, Porto, Portugal
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, New Haven, USA
- The George Peabody Library, Baltimore, USA
- Admont Abbey Library, Admont, Austria
- The Marciana Library, Venice, Italy
- Shakespeare and Company, Paris, France
- The Last Bookstore, Los Angeles, California
- Librería El Ateneo Grand Splendid, Argentina
- Kansas City Central Library, USA
- Selexyz Dominicanen, Holland
What Bookstores or Libraries do you want to visit?
I love when I get book recs from fellow bookworms and I love to see someone reading a book I’ve recommended to them. Each month, on the third Monday I will share with you six (6) books that I have read at some point in my life and that I want others to read. Each book is linked to Goodreads.
- The Women In The Castle
- The Woman in Cabin 10
- The Rosie Project
- Happily Ever Esther
- The Orphan’s Tale
- Esther The wonder Pig
Have you read any of these yet? What did you think of them? Would you recommend them to others as well?